Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Ranch Spread/Dip

 I went to the Amish Store with my mother in law approximately 47 days ago, and they had ranch dressing mix there. I bought it thinking Hidden Valley. It doesn't taste like Hidden Valley, but it tastes great as a spread or a dip! I would guess if you use Hidden Valley mix you should use less than I poured in my concoction. HA! And no, sorry, I don't have a picture for you. If I feel real loving I might take one at a later date before we completely devour the stuff.

8 oz. cream cheese, softened
8 oz. sour cream
1/4 C. mayo
4 T. ranch mix -start with 2 if you're using Hidden Valley brand-
1/4 tsp. dill weed
1/8 tsp. black pepper
1/8 - 1/4 tsp. garlic salt

 Mix everything together until smooth and then taste and add stuff to suit your fancy. Or don't add anything further and keep it plain.

No comments:

Post a Comment