Friday, March 2, 2012

Barbeque Ham & Pineapple Pizza


Sometimes I get bored making the same ol' stuff all the time. That's when I go through my cooking guideline books (otherwise known as cookbooks to most people) and find a recipe that I think I can improve upon. This was one of those recipes. Of course, it also helps to have all kinds of leftover stuff in your fridge... especially ham, if you're like me and you buy HUGE hams when they're on sale for $1.50/lb. at the store!


Barbeque Ham & Pineapple Pizza

1 pizza crust
Barbeque sauce
2 C. cooked, cubed ham
1 (20 oz.) can pineapple chunks, WELL drained
2 C. shredded colby jack cheese

 Make the crust according to the directions, except put all the dough on to one big jelly roll pan instead of using two 12" pans. After it's prebaked, top with barbeque sauce, ham, pineapple and cheese. Bake at 450 degrees for about 10 minutes or until crust is lightly browned and the cheese is melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment