Friday, March 2, 2012

Strawberry Lemonade


Once upon a time I needed to use up some lemons that were on the verge of rotting to death in my fridge. So I decided to make lemonade. I had just tried the garbage they try to pass off as something wonderful at McDonald's and it's flavor left something to be desired. Very much something. And I have 40,000 bags of strawberries I never use in my freezer. So. I made strawberry lemonade. And it was good. And everybody that tastes it loves it. Even Reece said it wasn't too bad, which REALLY means something because he doesn't even LIKE strawberries. OR lemonade! So here tis... It's extraordinarily easy and extraordinarily good.

Strawberry Lemonade

Frozen strawberries
Lemons
Sugar
Water as needed if it get too thick
Ice -if you feel like using it

 Juice the lemons and don't worry if you get some pulpy stuff in this, the blender grinds it up real well. ;) Pour the lemon juice into the blender and start adding strawberries. If it gets too thick add some water and/or ice to make it the consistency you like. Add sugar to taste and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment