Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Parmesan Roasted Potatoes

I apologize. I don't have a picture of this recipe 'cause I figured that everybody already has the Stenersen Cookbook and so therefore they don't even NEED the recipe, but I know that there are SOME people (Glenda) who don't have theirs handy. At least I don't think she has hers yet... Original recipe from Brenda Seppala.

6 medium unpeeled potatoes
Olive oil
3 T. Parmesan cheese
1 T. dried parsley
1 tsp. paprika
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. salt
1/8 - 1/4 tsp. pepper

Mix together the Parmesan cheese & spices in a small bowl. Scrub the potatoes, cut into cubes and place in a gallon size plastic bag. Pour olive oil over top and shake to coat. Add the spices and shake to coat the potatoes evenly. Spread on to a greased 15X10 cookie sheet. Bake at 450 degrees for 25 minutes or more until browned. Stir them halfway through cooking to brown them more evenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment